How to prepare for your appointment:
- Please fill out your min-health questionnaire. This is required by the Oregon Health Authority and will take less than a minute to complete! Services cannot be performed until we receive this. Please fill this out within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment.
- Please bring a mask and wear it into our shop. If you are getting a facial or facial sugaring, we will instruct you about when to remove it.
When you Arrive to your Appointment:
- Once you arrive, please text us to let us know you have arrived and we will come outside when your esthetician is ready for you! We have a few seats outside, so please have a seat!
- All clients will receive a pre-appointment contactless temp check. If your temperature is over 100.3 degrees, we will be unable to perform your services.
- We ask that you do not come with friends and family and we no longer have a waiting area inside our space.
- Cash is no longer being accepted as payment for services (you can still tip in cash, but we can’t make change for you).
Please refrain from:
- Bringing outside beverages or snacks into the studio unless it’s medically necessary.
- Bringing friends or family with you to your appointment. We can only accommodate one person in the room per service at a time and we no longer have an inside waiting area.
- Attempting to get ready using our restroom post-facial. Use of our restroom is permitted, but only for washing hands and going to the bathroom.
Our Sanitation Process:
We’ve always taken the sanitation of our space very seriously, but we have added a few new measures.
- We’ve added high performance air purifiers into each of our treatment rooms that filter the air 5 times per hour and are proven to combat impurities in the air such as viruses, smoke and pollen.
- There are no re-usable linens (such as blankets) being used. All linens are freshly laundered and stored until a client’s service.
- We will not be serving drinks or communal snacks.
- All implements and devices are sanitized using CDC-approved disinfectants.