We are so excited to be back up and running after 3 months of Covid-Closures! In an effort to maintain the sanitation standards set by the Oregon Health Authority (as well as to keep our clients and team healthy), we have been required to make some changes to our check-in, check-out and in-services processes. Please prepare for your appointment by reading through the following:
How to prepare for your appointment:
- Please fill out your min-health questionnaire. This is required by the Oregon Health Authority and will take less than a minute to complete! Services cannot be performed until we receive this. Please fill this out within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment.
- Please bring a mask and wear it into our shop. If you are getting a facial or facial sugaring, we will instruct you about when to remove it.
When you Arrive to your Appointment:
- Once you arrive, please text us to let us know you have arrived and we will come outside when your esthetician is ready for you! We have a few seats outside, so please have a seat!
- All clients will receive a pre-appointment contactless temp check. If your temperature is over 100.3 degrees, we will be unable to perform your services.
- We ask that you do not come with friends and family and we no longer have a waiting area inside our space.
- Cash is no longer being accepted as payment for services (you can still tip in cash, but we can’t make change for you).
Please refrain from:
- Bringing outside beverages or snacks into the studio unless it’s medically necessary.
- Bringing friends or family with you to your appointment. We can only accommodate one person in the room per service at a time and we no longer have an inside waiting area.
- Attempting to get ready using our restroom post-facial. Use of our restroom is permitted, but only for washing hands and going to the bathroom.
Our Sanitation Process:
We’ve always taken the sanitation of our space very seriously, but we have added a few new measures.
- We’ve added high performance air purifiers into each of our treatment rooms that filter the air 5 times per hour and are proven to combat impurities in the air such as viruses, smoke and pollen.
- There are no re-usable linens (such as blankets) being used. All linens are freshly laundered and stored until a client’s service.
- We will not be serving drinks or communal snacks.
- All implements and devices are sanitized using CDC-approved disinfectants.